[TenTec] TenTec Original boxes, Century parts, Omni parts FS

To: TenTec List at contesting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Original boxes, Century parts, Omni parts FS
From: "Ken, W8EK" <kenw8ek@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:54:40 -0500

Original Boxes, Misc parts from Omni 546
and Century 570, and more For Sale:

.

TenTec Original Boxes

These are original boxes only,
and do not include the equipment.
Inserts are included.

TenTec AC-5 QRP Antenna Tuner $8
TenTec KR-2 Keyer Paddles $5
TenTec 255 PS $20
TenTec 561 Corsair $30
TenTec 604 Keyer Paddles $5

These are original boxes only.

.

Miscellaneous Parts:
.

I still have some Century 21 (Model 570) parts
and Omni 546 parts For Sale:
.

.
Omni 546 Parts:

I have a TenTec Omni D, Series B, Model 546
that I am parting out.
Many, probably most, of the parts are compatible
with most all of the Omni series A, B, and C rigs.

The front panel is in good shape and available,
as is the bezel.

Some heterodyning crystals are available.

Some internal circuit boards are available.

PTO and final module are gone.

.

Century 21, Model 570 Parts:

I have parts from a Century 21, model 570, available.
Most of these parts should also fit the Model 574
digital version.
Hopefully these parts will let several rigs live again.

Most cabinet parts, other than the covers,
are presently available.

Many internal PC boards are available.

PTO, power transformer, power supply board and final module are gone.

Please let me know what you need, and
we can go from there.

.

TenTec Model 48-15-800 Wall wart power supply
15 V DC at 800 ma $15

.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson