[TenTec] "Lip Reading" of CW?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "Lip Reading" of CW?
From: Michael Cheponis <michael.cheponis@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 11:25:02 -0700
I wasn't really sure where to post this, as it's definitely 'off topic' --
but since Ten-Tec was known as the "CW Person's Rig" due to tight break-in
all the way through to the amps, I figured there are probably a lot of CW
ops here.

I stumbled across this video of the Wehrmacht surrendering to the Allies
outside Prague in April 1945, and as there is only a music soundtrack, only
video is available showing a GI with a J-38 (?) strapped to his right leg,
banging out CW.  There is an initial close-up, followed by a longer shot.

I tried to decode this, got  a few sections I'm fairly sure of, but... not
very good yet.  I did slow the video down to 0.25x speed, this helps since
you can more clearly see his hand motions.

I'd think it would be  nice to post to the comments in that video what the
CW 'message' was, as a service to other viewers.  Would be fun to figure it
out.  (Credit the Ten-Ten group, of course!)

It's here:  https://youtu.be/PIKGmaXmfCQ?t=329    maybe 20 seconds

Thanks!
Mike K6THZ