[TenTec] Orion 2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 2
From: Dave via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 16:07:25 +0000 (UTC)
  Ok, I guess I have to ask for help. I have been through the archives and
can't seem to locate what I'm looking for.
  A few years back I had an issue that I was getting rf in the mic audio with
the amp on. I fixed it but with the crs setting in I can't remember for the
life of me what I did. Doesn't matter if I use hand mic, Heil goldline or PR40
they all do the same thing. If I just key the mic I get no feedback but as soon
as I say anything it is very distorted. I have tried grounding the mic negative
to the metal plug, tried toroids on the mic cable and power supply cable.   I
guess the next step is making a tin hat to wear when I'm transmitting. LOL I
have no issues with any other radios or amps just the Orion 2.  Thanks in
advance,  Dave KM4BS