[TenTec] Fwd: Argonaut V for sale

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fwd: Argonaut V for sale
From: nq7k tarvin.net <nq7k@tarvin.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 04:59:28 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

From: nq7k@tarvin.net<mailto:nq7k@tarvin.net>
Subject: Argonaut V for sale
Date: June 21, 2021 at 5:52:10 PM MST
To: tentec@contesting.com<mailto:tentec@contesting.com>

I have made the decision to start downsizing the shack a bit and part with some
of my old rigs that don’t get enough of my attention anymore. I have realized
just how attached one gets to these things; this is the 3rd time I’ve started
this email. Silly, huh?

For sale is my trusty Argo V that has been my main rig for many years now, but
it’s now time for someone else to enjoy it.
Cosmetically it’s a 9/10, with the optional heat sink and fan. I unplugged the
fan years ago since I only operate QRP but it can easily be plugged back in.
It comes with the original manual,
power cord, a mobile mounting bracket that was included when I got the radio
but has never been used, and the original mic, also unused. The only thing that
could be considered wrong with the entire unit is that the mic cord has a crack
around the wiring where it meets the mic itself. Mic works as it should. I was
going to just wrap a piece of tape around it but left it as is in the interest
of transparency.
It has always been used indoors in a non smoking environment.
It will be double boxed and shipped at buyers expense.

Please reply off list.

Price reduced-  $450

Cash or Money order prefered.

Thanks for the interest.