Re: [TenTec] Best Shipping Carrier

To: Paul Ceglia <cegtv1@aol.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Best Shipping Carrier
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 11:11:27 -0500
Poor here, likely because I'm rural. FedEx often tosses over the fence or
plays hide and seek with packages. UPS rings and runs, but usually gets
them to the door. USPS is amazingly most reliable here, but has gotten
outrageously expensive, though the local PO is the worst I've ever had the
displeasure of working with. They often mishandle, delivery incorrectly,
etc. but are never at fault when inquiring. I've never had anything not
show up eventually. Mike, ww5wm