Re: [TenTec] Wanted: Omni VI voice board or voice EPROM data

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wanted: Omni VI voice board or voice EPROM data
From: gerd Groos <df9ts.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 09:45:21 +0200
It has taken a while since my original request almost 5 years ago in this
list: "... Looking for an Omni VI voice synthesizer plug-in board or for
the EPROM data so I could build my own voice board...."

I just replicated the 257 voice synthesizer board and it is perfectly
working in my Omni VI +.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xlKtfo6jXmEIJTXSsuYyREl9JV2pk8wX/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x_9W2zdKjtMxrczOCQW7vkWkthOKXOm8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks go to Gerhard DF1DA - he was kindly borrowing me his board,
appreciated.
Also gave me a chance to explore Kicad to do the PCB as Eagle wouldn't
allow this size of PCB in the free version.

73

Gerd DF9TS