[TenTec] Jupiter screen

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter screen
From: Paul Kraemer <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:30:41 -0500
Recently I acquired an exceptionallynice Jupiter, it works well and I like it!  My macular degeneration and cataracts would like it better if it had a brighter screen.

I have seen pictures of the radio with a bright blue screen and I have been told that there was an optional kit which replaced the original green screen.  I have also been told there are other displays which are a simple retrofit to the original form and fit---no modification required.

Can anyone assist me with this?  Shed some light on it so to speak.

Thanks

Paul K0UYA