Re: [TenTec] hex set screw size for Century 22

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] hex set screw size for Century 22
From: Andrew Moore <andrew.nv1b@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 18:00:50 -0400
The Eklind set is what I have (red holder, 9 long wrenches, 9 short
wrenches). Had to buy the set just to get the size. That said, this USA
made Eklind set has been great, and includes some other sizes that aren't
always included in other sets. As long as I don't lose any pieces,
shouldn't need to buy another set before I croak.

I think the only application I've ever used the 0.050 inch for was on
Ten-Tec rigs. Worth it, because old Ten-Tec rigs are worth it.

To extend the life of the wrenches, might be worth giving them a very light
coating of light oil / gun oil before putting them away, to keep the rust
off.

73 de NV1B
..