Re: [TenTec] WTB Omni V and/or 961 power supply

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB Omni V and/or 961 power supply
From: Mike Fonda via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 02:00:56 +0000 (UTC)
 Funny how things DON'T work out, Andrew.  We just completed a car trip from
Big Bear City, Ca. to Presque Isle, Me. area, and back.  With a few side trips,
almost 8k miles.  We must have passed very close to your QTH.

I don't have the power supply, but I do have two Omni Vs with plenty of extra
filters (except SSB).  One works but needs some alignment, and perhaps some
recapping.  The other is non op, and I keep it for parts.  Both are in pretty
good shape cosmetically.  I would make you a deal you couldn't refuse.
But, postage is prohibitive, packing is a pain in the back side, and there is
no guarantee that the two units would get to you intact.  Therefore, I can only
wish you the best.  The Omni V is a great cw rig, with a great receiver, and
not bogged down with unnecessary frills.  When you find a working one, you will
be very happy.

Best 73,
Mike WA6JJM

    On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 05:45:12 PM PDT, Andrew Moore