SV: [TOEC] Ang Filer som skall skickas till CQWWCW!

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:01:24 -0000

Hej!

Som svar på din fråga kan jag bifoga det automatsvar som skickades till mig när jag skickade min logg.

Jag skickade faktiskt tre filer: 7S3A.LOG - 7S3A.SUM - 7S3A.CBR

7S3A.LOG innehöll min log i ASCII-format (det gamla vanliga viset)
7S3A.SUM var mitt "gamla vanliga" Summary Sheet
7S3A.CBR var det "nya" Cabrillo-formatet

Alla tre filerna gjorda med POST i TR Log.
Det skulle säkert ha räckt med att skicka cabrillo-filen, men om det skulle vara något problem, så hade dom ett par extra filer att titta på. Dom skriver ju också i automatsvaret, att vid eventuella problem så blir man kontaktad för kompletteringar.

Så här stod det:

- - - - - - - - - -
Your e-mail has been received at cqww.com:

    To: <cw@cqww.com>
    From: "Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
    Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 00:43:07 -0000
    Subject: 7S3A - CW

IMPORTANT: Access code distribution will be delayed due to
software changes. We will announce on the website when distribution
begins. This message confirms we received the file(s) you sent. You
will receive an email message if there is a problem with your log.

ACCESS CODE: Your access code, used to view your log, will be sent
later, after the message is distributed to a directory. This
takes several days. Only the message you sent (which will be in
a compressed file) will be on the server at first. Your log and
summary will appear a week or so later. Eventually, the UBN and
NIL reports will be available on the website.

Please DON'T re-send your log unless you hear from us or you
have changed the files. You will be contacted by e-mail if we
discover a problem with your log. If you are sending modified
files, please put "revised" in the subject line

This message does NOT assure that your log is complete, that
its format is acceptable, nor even that it can be decoded
or read by the CQWW staff.

Acceptable log formats include any plain-text file and
two binary formats.  Examples of text formats include the
preferred Cabrillo, CT's MYCALL.ALL and TR-Log's MYCALL.DAT;
most other logging programs also provide a way to generate
plain text log files.

The two acceptable binary formats are CT's MYCALL.BIN and NA's
MYCALL.QDF. However, the text file from these programs is
preferred.

Please DO NOT send database, spreadsheet (e.g., Excel), or
word processor (MSWord) files. These are binary files that
have to be converted to text files before we can use them.
Instead, save it as a plain text file and send that.

Your log must include a Summary Sheet. The summary contained
in the Cabrillo log satisfies this requirement. A separate plain text
summary may be sent in a separate message or included in the message
with your log attached. If you need a summary form, one is available
at http://www.cqww.com/asc_summ.txt

If you are sending entries for two or more stations,
please send each entry in its own message(s).  DO NOT combine
entries for different stations into one message.

Please include the mode (SSB or CW) and station callsign in the
Subject: line. Also, please indicate in the body of the message
the logging software you used.

Files may be archived/compressed with ZIP or ARJ (IBM-PC), or with
tar/compress (UNIX), or with GZIP (any).  If you send binary files
or archived/compressed files, they MUST be encoded for transit.
Your e-mail program probably does this autommatically.)

Remember, the addresses <ssb@cqww.com> and <cw@cqww.com> are
answered by a robot.  These addresses are ONLY for CQWW/SSB and
CQWW/CW DX contest logs, *NOT* RTTY, 160-Meter, VHF, or WPX
logs.  E-mail requiring personal attention should be sent to
<cqww@cqww.com>, but please DO NOT send logs or summary sheets
to <cqww@cqww.com>.

For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, please browse:

    http://cqww.com/cqww/logs/faq

Thanks for entering the contest!  73.  --CQWW

73 de Janne

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - ICQ: 11074897
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Mostly QRV in MS or MM from: SK3BG - SK3HQ - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000