[TOEC] Fw: [CCF] FW: sac rule

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - 7S3A Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - 7S3A" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:07:57 -0000

Hej!

Detta förslag till regeländring för SAC från OZ5WQ,
EDR Contest manager är publicerat på CCF-reflektorn
av Jukka, OH6LI.

Därför ser jag inget hinder att jag vidarebefordrar
det även till TOEC-reflektorn.

73 de Janne

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - ICQ: 11074897
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000 and WRTC-2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <jukka.klemola@nokia.com>
To: <ccf@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 8:28 AM
Subject: RE: [CCF] FW: sac rule

> Liitteet eivät näemmä tule läpi.
> Laitan sen copypastena:
>
> - - -
> Hello SAC Mgr’s
>
> Subject: All logs received via e-mail will be confirmed via e-mail.
>
> That is what our rules says about confirming received logs.
> As you may know, this has not been the case in this contest.
>
> By experience I therefore propose following procedure:
> Use a wellknown webpage to announce a daily list of calls from incomming
logs, and later on the results and statistics.

> The motivation for the proposal is following:
>
> Some ask by returnmail for a confirmation, others just ask, which meens
that I must take action.
> Luckily the most do not care, as with paperlogs, where only two, till now,
has been send to me by recommandation.

> I tried, before the contest to arrange a robot answer for all incomming
e-mails, with my servercompagny TDC in Denmark, but without luck. They told
me to do it myself, very easy they said, could be done by their webpage.
> It never happens me to find the possibilities.
> A robot will also answer all incomming mails, where app. 40%  is
“Sperm-mail”. This will undoubtly coarse more mail of that type.

> Some people send their log 2- 3 times within 5 minutes, in desperation of
not having a answer.
> You will have to check all their e-mails, to be shure the logs are equal,
or pick up the latest one for the competition.
> Very timeconsuming, because we are talking about opening and inspecting
all attatched files.

> In order to help participians I asked SM3CER, who has one of the most
known webpages, to bring a list of callsign from incomming logs.
> With a daily updating it seems to work very well.
>
> I think the proposal is easy to etablish and will raise the interest for
the SAC Contest internationally, and