[TOEC] [CCF] SAC proposals for 2007 and beyond

Jouko Häyrynen jouko.hayrynen at kolumbus.fi
Sat Sep 30 02:21:47 EDT 2006

Ilkka et all,

Good questions, but to my mind, reflector discussions are not a good fora to
collect feedback and detailed proposal on those (+ many more questions already
voiced out).

I suggest that before November, LA OH OZ and SM would collect feedback per
country and the joint meeting already scheduled would have the issue on their
agenda ; "Format of SAC".

I do not see any major problems with that, unless the committee and/or national
contest clubs/associations do not want to take the topic to their meeting
agenda.

73s
Jouko OH1RX
- even vehicles go for scheduled inspection / besiktning ;)

=====================

"There's room for discussion about suggestions of rule changes -
I have even got some e-mails now from LA and SM in which there is support
for moving SSB away from the current position, as well as other
suggestions/questions:

- inclusion of a multi 2 category?
- Allowing SO2R in single op (what is definition of single TX, refine)
- single op single band category (definition of, refine)
- returning to the old "saturday was a working day" timetable 15Z-18Z
  (which to me would also be appealing having experienced it)

ILKKA, OH1WZ "