[TOEC] 3830 Score Rumor robot for SAC

sm5ajv at tdcmail.se sm5ajv at tdcmail.se
Tue Sep 23 13:26:15 EDT 2008

Hi Jouko!

3830
Well, I thought that WA7BNM would make separates listings
and not only change the form. May that will come later...
I did some summations on the first listing and Finland
was in top... But there still are many participants left
to report their scores. I may try to make some compilation
of WA7BNM listing to see how we all are doing in "landskampen".

PROP MAPS
Good suggestion! I have added an automatic refresh every
2nd minute on the propagation maps at
http://qrq.se/sac/english/propagation/

73 & GL in SAC!
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E