[TOEC] SAC SSB vs CQ WW RTTY

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Mon Aug 24 23:27:02 PDT 2009

Hi
A year ago there was strong discussion and even poll made on SAC rules. Check the results:

http://contestclubfinland.com/CCF/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=66&Itemid=2

To my understanding the final result is that there is no clear result. We go on with old rules.

Also bureacraticly changing of SAC rules is tough cookie. So I guess moving SSB to back or forth one weekend when overlapping with CQWW RTTY would be easiest. But it's not going to happen this year, because it is not announced.

Tomi OH6EI