[TOEC] "Revolutionizing" SAC

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Mon Dec 14 23:11:04 PST 2009

Hi
Mats's future view sounds quite ambitious. Of course nice if it can be so.

I think era of paper logs is over. They could be accepted as check logs if someone for some reason wants to send them.

For deadline one week would be quite practical. If someone wants to cook one's log, it also can be done fast.

Tomi OH6EI