[TOEC] Sweden wins Scandinavian Cup !

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Fri Oct 2 02:30:37 PDT 2009

I have not followed this by years, but some days ago someone mentioned very wise argument: SAC is comptetition between NRAU leagues. OH0 and OH0-amateurs are all members of SRAL, there is not own organization for OH0. Therefore OH0-scores are part of OH-effort to my understanding.

Personally, operating from OH0Z, I strongly want to be part of finnish team effort.

Tomi OH6EI