[TOEC] Sweden wins Scandinavian Cup !

SM3DMP w7acn at arrl.net
Fri Oct 2 05:01:28 PDT 2009

What a poultry farm!

No question about it, OH0 and OJ0 attracts numerous non-contest callers just by beeing "rare".
This tilts the whole thing unfairly to the advantage of our eastern brothers!

What could be done is:

1:  To convince the DXCC board to announce SM1 / Gotland a separate entity!
     (this matches Aland)
2:  To do the same with Gotska Sandön!
     (this matches Market Reef)

And to satisfy the Norwegians we could see to that the small island of "Lilla Norge" in
the Angerman River (SM3) also gets separate entity status!

And what about Denmark?
Make Bornholm separate!
And why not Sylt aswell.... but then You would have to operate in the nude, of course!

Just a friday afternoon thought.....

Scratch Your knobs!

SM3DMP