[TOEC] SAC 2010 Marketing ???

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Tue Sep 7 00:16:24 PDT 2010

I'm afraid Mats is right. So we should prepare to be on SSB-bands on 25th Sept, 12 Z, telling people that SAC SSB has been moved in case people start calling CQ Scandinavian contest. Maybe even beacon-type bulletin around 14,2MHz would be good.

Plus giving announcements via DX Clusters prior that time.

t OH6EI