[TOEC] SAC CW - Low Power and QRP results Europe (compared to HP Unassisted)

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 08:46:23 PDT 2011

Timo,

This could be a valid point, but still does not make me convinced when
comparing Top-10 LP Unassisted with Top-10 HP Assisted.

Three or four of the LP unassisted Top-10 would also have qualified on the
Top-10 HP Assisted category.

The HP Assisted cateogry in SAC CW 2011 was a hornets nest... with serious
competition and many big guns using "a kW" and both skimmers and clusters.

To get the amount of mults that some of the LP unassisted achieved (with
100 Watts and no assiatance) is a "true achievement"....

Compare also LP Unassisted with HP Assisted to make up your minds.

73 de Mats LRR