TopBand: CQ World Wide DX Contest from Guam

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQ World Wide DX Contest from Guam
From: gcc@seo.amagasaki.hyogo.jp (Guam Contest Club)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 22:20:15 +0900
Hi contester,

CQ World Wide DX contest (phone) will be coming end of this month.
Last 2 years We, members of Guam Contest Club, QRV from KH2 (Guam
Island) and won Oceanic leader in Multi-Single category in '96 and
'97. This year, we get more gangs and enter in Multi-Multi.

Details as follows;

Call:        AH2R
Country:     Guam Island, KH2 (Zone27,IOTA OC-26)
Entry:       Multi-OP Multi-TX
OPs:         Aki, JI3ERV/NH2C; Kaz, JG3RPL/N1BJ; Seo, JR3RVO/WX8M;
             Toshi, JR7OMD/WI3O; Kazu, JK3GAD/AL7NC; Kou, JH7QXJ;
             Sam, JR8VSE; Yuki, JH1NBN/K3ZB; Koln, JP1JFG/N2IU
QSL:         VIA JI3ERV
Sunrise/Sunset: 2013/0757 UTC
Notice:      Please look for us between 7075-7100 on 40m.

Any questions or comments are welcomed. Please email to gcc@seo.
amagasaki.hyogo.jp

See you in the contest!!
73