TopBand: E30HA update Nov 3

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: E30HA update Nov 3
From: Istvan.Bogyo@mdc.hu (Bogyo Istvan)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 16:01:00 +0100
Dear Fellow DXers,

I just spoke with Zoli, E30HA and the bad news is that he successfully
(???) damaged the keyer which we sent him, so do not expect CW this
time, better say you have to rely on the E30AA-AH group if you need a CW
QSO.

I am sorry to report this. Zoli also said that he would like to go back
in late November, but he needs a better antenna, and a small linear. Any
ideas about potential sponsors, donors, lenders????

Between 20 and 21 UTC he is going to 40 meters SSB, probably 7075 or
7057 kHz.

73 es DX

Steve HA0DU