TopBand: Re: [dx-list] BQ9P on low bands

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: [dx-list] BQ9P on low bands
From: vk3ew@rint.com.au (David VK3EW)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 20:15:06 +1100
Great Signal here in eastern vk too, myself and Mike VK6HD were.!!!!
waiting....waiting  etc for them too get out of the JA window and listen
up 5 or so... I got tired of waiting so went to bed.

Regarding E30GA:

Around sunrise they had a fantastic signal on 3505 but again failed to qsx
for VK AND ZL i watched the sun come up and the signal disappear
sounds like they again need to ask.!!! the Europeans to STAND BY FOR 5mins
while they call for us down here.
But I know as most do, trying to get THE MOB to be quiet for 5 mins
isnt easy, so we wait for another day.

73 David VK3EW.