TopBand: NCJ CQWWCW DXpedition Listing

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: NCJ CQWWCW DXpedition Listing
From: kaufmann@ll.mit.edu (John Kaufmann)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:16:59 -0500
More on the V63 operation by K1XM, KQ1F, and WA1S:

They do plan to be on 160, although I haven't seen any spots for them yet.
K1XM had been consulting with me on antenna choices for this trip and he
said they would probably end up with an inverted L for 160.  They are very
close to salt water, so look for a big signal.  They were booming this
morning on 80 CW.  Unfortunately K1XM also indicated that they weren't
planning on any Beverages for receive because they would have to be over
open water in the direction of stateside.  Callsigns are V63HO (WA1S),
V63YP (K1XM), and V63HC (KQ1F).  They also will use V63X for the contest.
Good luck with this one!

73, John W1FV