Topband: ZD7K heard in VK6

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZD7K heard in VK6
From: sire@iinet.net.au (Steve Ireland)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 07:50:11 +0800
G'day all,

Today we had very good conditions on topband for the first time with regard
to the ZD DXpedition in VK6.  On 8/04/01 at 2215 ZD7K was heard at RST 559
working Europeans, but I could not break the pile-up.

ZD7K suddenly disappeared at around 2220Z (about 14 minutes before my
sunrise).  I wondered if their power had been cut off?

If anyone on the reflector has any contact with the expedition, please
could you let them know they were copied in VK6 on 160m.  ZD7 is a very
hard path from here.  Previously when the expedition were on ZD8 I only
copied them on one morning at about RST229!

Vy 73,

Steve, VK6VZ