Topband: Tophat for Tee

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Tophat for Tee
From: jswords@zoomnet.net (Jerry Swords)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 19:36:36 -0400

Hello All
I,ve reveiwed all the info on the Tee antenna that I was building, and
this is what I,am going to try unless
there,s a better way to build this antenna with what I have 49 feet of
7/8 hardline is going to be the vertical
part and the flatop is 120 feet, will the size wire that I use on the
flatop change things much, and with a good ground
system about what will my SWR be and takeoff angle on this antenna, in
other words will it be worth trying to make
a vertical for 160 meters out of this hardware that will work for DX?

Thanks   Jerry...........

N8WBV