Topband: BQ9P 160 Logs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BQ9P 160 Logs
From: ku9c-steve@ku9c.com (Steve Wheatley KU9C)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 21:58:11 -0400
One thing I've learned in QSL management, the folks on top band get nervous
until they have that new one confirmed.  I've been chewing on the BQ9P 2001
logs, and I believe that I have most, hopefully all of the 160 meter qsos
placed in the computer.

I've stripped out the callsigns, removed most of the dupes, and have placed
them on my web site.  Now, before you get excited, realize I signed up
ku9c.com to someday tell the story of my fun in handling QSL cards.  But, in
the attempt to avoid posting the list to this reflector, I simply (and
tested my skills on this!) placed it on

http://www.ku9c.com/

Now.  IF YOU ARE NOT THERE, or a call is there close to yours.  PLEASE
realize...these are paper logs, and have been typed in to DX4WIN by your's
truly.  If you really have heartburn, send me an email.  If you've already
submitted a qsl, trust that your 160 qso will be fully researched before you
get that nasty 'not in log' response.  But, hopefully, your call is on the
list and all is well!

73
Steve KU9C

Steve Wheatley KU9C
PO Box 5953
Parsippany NJ  07054-6953  (yes, the -6953 is correct!)
U.S.A.