Topband: 5R8FU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 5R8FU
From: gtaft@voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:44:30 -0500
To confirm what KD6WW reported abt 5R8FU (Ake) planning to be active on
top band this weekend.  Ake told me this AM on ten SSB,  that the wx is
moderate and the crank up tower is raised for this weekend (it holds the
inv L).

Says he will be QRV from near his sunrise on 1834 (modified for contest
QRM) before his sunrise near 0240Z.

He apologizes for his "modest signal on 160" but frankly, we thought it
was very adequate, when worked earlier this season.

He mentions just having returned to 5R two days ago - which explains his
absence from our bands.

Good luck

73  George  W8UVZ