Topband: 160 mobile DX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 mobile DX
From: gtaft@voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 10:36:07 -0400
Oh no!  Pse not a "big time" 160 Meter /M on the east coast.  I get
depressed when KH6DX/M works something I can't hear on the west coast.
Now to have AA1K/M on my eastern side is just too much.

Midwestern low banders will be dropping like flies over this recent
development!

Sad to be in the middle!

73  George  W8UVZ