Topband: Propagation indicators

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Propagation indicators
From: py2cw160@terra.com.br (py2cw160 "Mac")
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:14:30 +0100
Hi folks
            Many years ago i relied on Loran (1900/1950) for North =
America and DHJ (1830.5) for EU. I am starting soon observations on 160m =
propagation looking for correlations to Space Weather and i am =
assembling a PC running spectrum analysis (eg Argo software) to hear =
carriers. I need carriers QRG, estimated location and estimated power. =
The only indicator i'm using presently are WWV @ 2.5 MHz and some nearby =
Brazilian broadcasts and Aviation NDB's (beacons).
                                                                         =
                            Tks,73 to all, Mac

multipart/alternative
  text/html