Topband: CQ160 Rule Changes 2003 Multi-op On Time`

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ160 Rule Changes 2003 Multi-op On Time`
From: user@john-dunnington.freeserve.co.uk (John Dunnington)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:23:38 -0000
Hello All

Following the suggestion all multi-ops keep to 36-hrs I can see little point
in operating from this side after our S/R Circa 0800z  and  S/S 1630z.
Given exceptional conditions maybe up to 1-hr after s/r and 1-hr before s/s
this still gives 6.5hrs deadtime best used in other directions..called
sleep.

This year G4BYG and myself will operate our club contest call M2D in
preference to individual entries as a sort of dual operator single station
which should permit both of us to have some rest time. At 67-years young I
can't hack 48-hrs anymore so the suggested breaktime will be most welcome
plus anymore I can hassle Vic to permit me to take.

73 John