Topband: Sunrise enhancements

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Sunrise enhancements
From: ap231@freenet.carleton.ca (Robert Kavanagh)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:41:50 -0500
Brian, VY2MGY, wrote: I was able to just copy him until 1254 - 9 minutes after
my sunrise when he QSB'd into the noise and never came back.

For some observations on sunrise enhancements see Nick Hall-Patch's article in
QEX for July/August 2001 on Medium-Frequency Sunrise Enhancements. Also see the
article by Nick, Bob Brown, NM7M, and myself in The Low Band Monitor for
January 2002 on Dawn Enhancement on Signals from South Africa.

While I don't have "total expertise on the subject of MF propagation",&nbsp;I
thought that&nbsp;these articles might be of interest to Brian and others.

Bob, VE3OSZ

text/html (html body -- converted)
---