Topband: Capacity Hat

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Capacity Hat
From: k3hx@juno.com (tttt ccccc)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 02:29:05 -0500
I currently have a 42' radiator with a 66' "T" wire running essentially
N-S.

According the the version of the ON4UN book I have, adding another wire
(in my

case, E-W) will increase capacity but not double it.

I'd be grateful to know the formula for an additional capacity hat wire
at 90 degrees

to the one now in place and also if there is a formula that will
calculate additional

capacity if the second wire is at 60 degrees.

73,

Tim  K3HX

PS  Hpe c u in 160 nst.

Only $9.95 per month!