Topband: Antenna help requested

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Antenna help requested
From: k1uo at prexar.com (Larry Emery)
Date: Wed Jan 22 13:17:32 2003
  Folks,

  Felix,  VQ9DT is looking for suggestions for an effective 160 meter
antenna config.  I did give him Inv-L info and he would appreciate ideas
from some of the "Topbanders".  He gave me permission to include his e-mail
address etc.
  Can anyone help him with other suggestions?  I'm not sure if the yagi is
on a 90-100ft tower or on a roof top with a shorter tower.

  Larry