Topband: A request

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A request
From: bobnm7m at cnw.com (Robert Brown)
Date: Wed Jan 29 17:56:56 2003
Friends in Radio Land -

You will recall my recent request for log data from 160 meter DXers in the
U.K. and Western Europe who contacted ZL7C in October 2002.  My aim is to
reconstuct the 26 UK/EU contacts in the ZL7C logs to which I have been
denied access by ZL2HU of the Kermadec DX Association.

Thus far I have received seven (7) responses, 5 G's and 2 GM's, all
short-path contacts at 18K-19K km from Chatham Island.  It is curious
that no responses have been received from Western Europe.  In that regard,
if you have friends in Europe who operate on 160 m, would you please
contact them to see if they have ZL7C in their logs.

Thanks for all the help. Seven down and nineteen to go; onward and upward!

73,

Bob, NM7M