To: Magoo <>,
Subject: Re: Topband: BINOCULAR CORES
From: Larry Molitor <>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:41:11 -0800 (PST)
Amidon stocks them under the number BN73-202.
Newark stocks them under the stock number 02E8908.
A Google search will turn up order pages for both places.
Larry - W7IUV

Magoo <> wrote:
Can someone give me the name of a supplier where I can obtain a small
quantity of the Fair-Rite cores which several of you are using for Beverage
matching transformers. Part number is 2873000202. Many of the larger parts
houses do not stock this in their Fair-Rite inventory, and a couple which do
have a minimum order or will sell only to businesses.

After using FT114 toroids for several years I'd like to try something new
for comparison.

Bill, VE3CSK

Topband mailing list

Do you Yahoo!?