Topband: EA9IE closing down this season

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: EA9IE closing down this season
From: EA9IE Juanjo <ea9ie@yahoo.es>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:02:53 +0200 (CEST)
Good morning dear subscribers.

This afternoon around 15.00 GMT I will take down my 160 meters half wave dipole
till next season.  This dipole is crosing the Main street in Ceuta at 50 meters
high and when I do not use it I prefer to keep it at home.

Next season, around end of September, will be again on, and a little shorter in
orther to work cw instead of phone as I did till now.

See you next seasons and thanks to all who worked me.
73 Juan EA9IE

Find EA9IE's logs at  http://dx.qsl.net/cgi-bin/logform.cgi?ea9ie

       73'                  Juan  EA9IE