Re: Topband: One way propagation

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: One way propagation
From: k3bu@optonline.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:22:06 +0000 (GMT)
> I'd like to do an experiment.
>
> I have a few mirrors or refractive pieces of irregular
> shaped metal to make a multiple hop path between two points.
> I have a LASAR to simulate the ray.
>
> Can someone tell me how to position the reflectors so the
> light only goes between the same two points in one
> direction?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> 73 Tom

"Small" problem, the atmosphere/ionosphere is not "your" mirrors.
Making analogy or connection between  them is silly, trivilializing and
irresponsible.
There is refraction, varying angles, "fuzzy mirrors" and variety of phenomena
that make atmosphere/ionosphere look anything like perfect mirrors and LASER
beams.

Yuri, K3BU