Topband: Visalia DX Convention TOP BAND Dinner

To: Top Band List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Visalia DX Convention TOP BAND Dinner
From: wb6rse1@mac.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:28:01 -0800
The TOP BAND Dinner at the Visalia DX convention is ON!

Co-located at the convention hotel: Friday 4-25-08 Holiday Inn Visalia
6:00PM - Plaza Room - No host bar
6:45 PM All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Dinner.

PROGRAM: Eric Scace, K3NA, just back from Ducie:

"Tall Tales of Top Band from 3B9, 3B7 and VP6D."

DOOR PRIZES including:

W3NQN 200-watt TX/RCV BCB-Reject Highpass filter

(THANK YOU ARRAY SOLUTIONS - Jay WXØB and Ed W3NQN)

plus prizes from NCDXF, CQ-Magazine, DX Publishing, photoqsls.com -
maybe more!

COST: $35 (USD)/person. Includes dinner, door prize eligibility, all
taxes and room charges.

RESERVATIONS: First come, first served. Must be received no later
than Monday April 7th or until sold out. Last minute attendance
limited, if any.

Please send checks or USPS MOs made out to me at my QRZ.com address.
Be sure to include your name, call and email address.

A Registration / Information PDF form (use Acrobat Reader) may be
downloaded here:

http://www.dxconvention.org/download/Top_Band_Dinner.pdf

REGISTER EARLY !

73 - Steve WB6RSE