Re: Topband: GRID SQUARES Stew Perry

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: GRID SQUARES Stew Perry
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:03:17 -0300
I have a question related to grids in the Stew Perry. (been a looong time
since I contested and will use 'SD' tonight for contest)

I don't think "SD" does, but do any of the other popular contest programs
"fill in" the grid of the station like "super check partial" or "partial
callsign check" functions sometimes do? (with info from some master.dta
databse sort of thing)

Reason I ask, is I moved gridsquares a couple years back and am wondering if
folks always listen to the grids or let the program 'choose' for them?
(Maybe I am overthinking this...I know I would always listen to cfm the grid
is correct anyways, 'cuz people do move from time to time)

Thanks,

Mike VE9AA FN66