Topband: ANC-4 and MFJ-1026 Comparison

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: ANC-4 and MFJ-1026 Comparison
From: Markus Hansen <mkve7ca@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:23:42 -0800
During the last six months I have been comparing the relative effectiveness
of the ANC-4 and MFJ-1026 Noise Cancellers.  I built a simple relay operated
switching circuit so I could instantly change from one unit to the other in
order to measure the difference between the two units when listening to real
live interference, ie. noise, TV birdies etc.

The results of my tests and oberservations are on my web site at:

http://www.shelbrook.com/~ve7ca/Ant160.htm

--
Markus Hansen
VE7CA,   North Vancouver, BC  CANADA