Re: Topband: 160M Transcievers

To: "Michael Kincaid" <w7fkf@fast.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160M Transcievers
From: "Petr Ourednik" <indians@xsmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:53:19 +0200
Hi,

no Michael > the best RX on the planet is TT Omni V !

Well seriously I had an opportunity to use an Icom 735 for cple of
months.
When I compared to the receiving capability of the TT Omni V.9 which I
have
to say > forget the 735. I never heard the stations on TB with 735 which
I worked using Omni V.

My 1/2 cents...

73 - Petr, OK1RP

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 07:22:37 -0500, "Michael Kincaid" <w7fkf@fast.net>
said:
> Dennis - I went from an ICOM 735 to a Ten Tec OMNI VI+ because I had read
> it
> was the best RX on the planet. That was over 10 years ago. It certainly
> did
> work for me and I heard DX stations not visible on the ICOM. My 2 cents

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK