Topband: S92SS Log Now on LoTW

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: S92SS Log Now on LoTW
From: charles Lewis <s9ss160m@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:18:39 -0800 (PST)

I have typed up my old S92SS paper log (quite a chore!) and have uploaded it to
LoTW.  That operation was way back in 1992 to 1997.

The log contains 1,506 160M CW QSO's.  There are many 160M log entries that
bear
no indication that QSL's were exchanged.

73,
Charles Lewis - now KY4P

PS - You can see some photos of my limited space "folded T" 160M atenna here at
KY4P at http://picasaweb.google.com/s9ss160m/160MetersAntenna# ; .  Actually, I
have plenty of space, but the only trees suitable for supporting the antenna
are
too close together.   The pix are best viewed by clicking the site's slide show
mode and setting the browser to full screen.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK