Topband: 7O6T 160M Photos Are Now up at VY2ZM.com

To: topband@contesting.com, yccc@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 7O6T 160M Photos Are Now up at VY2ZM.com
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 18:21:59 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Gang

I just finished uploading some 706T 160M photos to the VY2ZM.com website.

If you would like to see what it was like, please go to:

http://www.VY2ZM.com

At the HOMEPAGE click on PICTURES.

Then open the 7O6T gallery to view the photos.

160M audio (from both sides) is coming - it will be about a week more
before I can edit what I think is of interest and then get webmaster WW2DX to
upload it to VY2ZM.com

It is good stuff and worth the wait till I can get to it....

Enjoy the photos - and thanks again for the 249 NA Qso's on Topband!

73 JEFF  VY2ZM

Email  K1ZM@aol.com

K1ZM@aol.com
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK