Topband: Info on a parts kit for a KD9SV 160 meter preamp

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Info on a parts kit for a KD9SV 160 meter preamp
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 17:02:39 -0600
Anyone know of a source for the parts to build a KD9SV 160 meter preamp?  I
picked up the board and info from FAR Circuits at the Dayton hamvention and
just curious if someone is selling the parts in a kit form. I can order them
individually but...just wanted to save time. Thanks, in advance, for any
information you can proffer - a reply off line works fine for me. 72, Jim
Rodenkirch, K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK