Re: Topband: Stew Perry Log Submittal

To: topband List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry Log Submittal
From: Gary and Kathleen Pearse <pearse@gci.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 12:20:45 -0800
I actually did bang away at the key off and on for a couple last eve after
midnight...nothing heard or worked. Receiving loop, and flat-top 80 M dipole at
70' with the twin-lead shorted and fed against elevated radials. Perpetual
daylight in Interior Alaska may have had some effect. That, and no relatively
close "Rat" ops or locals led to a slow eve.

It's been 47 years since I've seen stars during a June summer's eve. That's KL7
for you at BP64.

73, Gary NL7Y

> Naw - nothing that sinister.  I was going to get to this before the contest
> - but life events sort of overtook my free time and I didn't get to it.
> QRX a few days (which is why you didn't hear K7RAT on this time).  We'll
> get it fixed.
>
> Tree

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK