Topband: electrical QRM during contest!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: electrical QRM during contest!
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 08:49:04 -0500
Did anyone hear massive QRM around 6:00Z during the ARRL contest last
night? I've been trying to isolate a noise source but this was unlike
than anything I have heard since the woodpecker and it had a fast
attack like the woodpecker but was not the same sound. It extended
into 80M as well and my local QRM I am DFing does not do that. When
it started it seemed like the band activity dropped concurrently & I
wonder if it was more than local.

Thanks

Gary, KA1J