Re: Topband: one-way propagation

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: one-way propagation
From: Carl Clawson <clawsoncw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:22:47 -0800
Yes, a good point that I neglected. This entirely circumvents my yammerings
about reciprocity. Reciprocity is a characteristic of a single pair of
ports in a network. Introducing separate receive antennas can surely cause
a one way effect. Consider what happens when I hook up a dummy load as a Rx
antenna ...

73 and thanks for listening,
Carl WS7L

I've often thought that some "one-way propagation" is simply due to the