Re: Topband: Ready 160m tonight

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ready 160m tonight
From: Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly5w.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 20:48:31 +0200
TNX everyone who called me and we made good QSO's. There were so many
station's very weak from N.A. what I can't read normally. Sorry, we will do
it next time. Last night got some cold and I wasn't healthy. Went to bed
early at 00z, and showed only after few hours. Called CQ and got some 10
N.A. call's. TNX for patience, especially K7ZV. Maybe I'll be in station
next weekend too. Not sure.
Best report:
>>Dear Sam,
>>I do appreciate the topband contact this morning,
>>at both 21:40z and 21:55z (1823.1kHz).
>>Apparently during today's 2nd QSO,sunrise process
>>has been completed and sun was shinning at that time!
>>Your CQn was still solid and copied well here in JA1.
>>I've never have this kind of DX-QSO,so very excited.
>>Wish you would add more contact with new states.
>>73,Tosy-JE1TSD

73 Sam LY5W