Re: Topband: rx array proximity to barbed wire fence

To: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "Joel Harrison" <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Subject: Re: Topband: rx array proximity to barbed wire fence
From: "Jeff Blaine" <jeff@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:53:34 -0600
Tom,

Having fought (and lost) a battle of harmonics from an environmental unintended mixer at the last QTH, I really can feel trouble with that blasted fence. The good news is that the transmit antenna is about 100' + from the fence, and the other antennas are several hundred feet further back yet.

Trying to track down a thing serving as a mixer out in the open where you can get too it is a challenge I'm not fretting too much - IF it becomes trouble.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Tom W8JI