Re: Topband: Inverted L question

To: "'Herb Krumich'" <wa2fgk@yahoo.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L question
From: "Clive GM3POI" <gm3poi2@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 09:46:09 -0000
Herb,
Your best bet is to add another 50ft and make a T rather than inverted L.
The L will only be of use on very local (out to 200 miles) QSOs.
With a T it will remove the Horizontal and I suggest unnecessary component.
Mine has the T dropping to about 33ft with 51ft Vertical but over a serious
ground system. 73 Clive GM3POI